Thursday, March 22, 2012

~ Bug's in your Box ~

It's Spring time again  time to check the bug's in your fly box ! If you haven't got yourself  a Green Zug bug , may I suggest you do so . The green Zug bug pattern is one of the hottest flies I've found for anytime of the year . The gold bead head and the metallic green feathers are irresistible to Brown's, brooks, and trout of all kinds . Here's a couple of flies that has always caught fish for me in the creeks that I visit .    My first choice    
~ Gold bead Zug bug !
                                                               
                                             My Second choice
~ Green thorax pheasant tail nymph ~
My Third Choice
 ~ Pheasant tail nymph ~

 ~ Attracktor pheasant tail nymph ~
The Attracktor nymph above I have not tried yet It looks good so i thought I'd share it .... Go fish !

No comments:

Post a Comment